Event,PR and Partnership Executive
• Assist in the planning and running of events and expected to help plan and implement
• Update and maintain an accurate event data base
• Support the Manager to monitor and minimize the value of the event budget
• Support the development of regular and relevant reports identifying monitoring and assessing market opportunities, program performance, cost/benefit analysis, updates, financials and risks
• Help to create WSE Myanmar image in the public perception, ensuring the positive domination of press coverage over competitors.
• Manage media relations, media monitoring and act as PR Specialist
• Put in place and monitor processes and checks which will ensure consistency and effective delivery of Wall Street English’s customer-facing messages across all medias to reach our target group
• Support and Responsible for Partnership of Wall Street English Myanmar
• Age : 25-35 years
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration, Event Planning or relevant discipline
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Excellent negotiation skills is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
• Fluent in both English and Burmese
Education Centerကုမၸဏီ အေၾကာင္း
The new way for adults to speak English is now in Myanmar.
The world is full of people who have dreams – dreams of a successful career, dreams about moving abroad, dreams about traveling to far off places. At Wall Street English Myanmar, we help people realize their dreams. By learning English, a door of opportunity opens to a new future.
We have 20 different levels of English language courses ranging from beginner to advanced. Throughout the courses students learn to properly use English in real-life situations. Included in these levels are three unique business-oriented levels that focus on how to apply the language learned to professional situations.
We have over 450 Wall Street English centers in 29 different countries across the globe. Our centers offer a new immersion experience: